Mainland UK Delivery - DELIVERIES RUNNING AS NORMAL
(Over 1 Metre Length) 2 Working Days* £9.99 + vat
(Furniture, Large/Heavy Items) 3 - 5 Working Days £59.99 + vat
Any items that fall within oversized or pallet delivery bands will state this in the product description.
*Orders placed by 12 noon Monday-Friday are generally despatched on a 2 working day delivery service (unless otherwise stated in product description). During busy periods this may increase to a 3-5 day service.
To check the current status of delivery timings before placing an order, please call our office team on 0151 334 0818.
Free Delivery Notification - Text and Email
Our courier will notify you of the day of delivery via a text message and email, with the option to re-schedule delivery if the timing is not convenient. It is essential that you provide a correct mobile number and email address while placing your order to receive these notifications.
Delivery Outside Mainland UK
(AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17, 21, IVI-39, IV63,
KWI-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50) 3 - 5 Working Days £20 + vat
(HSI-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17,
PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZEI-3) 3 - 5 Working Days £25 + vat
(Jersey & Guernsey) 3 - 5 Working Days £22 + vat
Please contact our office sales team on 0151 334 0818 for a quote.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver within our general lead time, we shall contact you directly to advise.
- Certain ranges/items may carry a longer lead time. This will clearly be documented within individual items on our website in the description section of the product selected.
- Inspirations Wholesale operates a Per Parcel Delivery Service. All Parcels sent via our delivery network have specific weight and measurement restrictions. Should your order stray outside of the specific restrictions we will have to split the order into two or three parcels which may incur additional charges. If this occurs, a member of our delivery team will contact you directly to discuss the options available.
- Inspirations Wholesale has the right to charge you for excess delivery if the initial delivery fails and we incur a second delivery charge from our couriers.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable delay due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control.
- If our carriers accidentally damage goods in the course of delivery our liability for that damage is limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the goods or the value thereof.
- With all Furniture Ranges Inspirations Wholesale will NOT cover repair, replacement or refund for any accidental damages if the item is signed for upon delivery without checking the product at the time of delivery. All unsatisfactory items must be declared at the time of delivery and not accepted by you the customer. Our couriers will then return the item back to Inspirations Wholesale where your claim for replacement or refund will be reviewed by our claims department.
- Inspirations Wholesale provides a door to door delivery service. The courier is not responsible for bringing the products into your property but may do so upon their own free will. You are responsible for providing a safe means of access from the public highway to the place of delivery. If the carrier’s delivery staff consider access unsafe they will not deliver the goods until safe access is provided.
- Please be advised that whilst every care will be taken by our couriers, Inspirations Wholesale cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur to your property or possessions whilst the delivery is in progress. Please therefore take care to cover any carpets or furniture and remove pictures and valuables from the delivery area should the courier choose to bring the products into your property.
- If your order has failed to arrive within 30 working days from the date of placing your order it is deemed by us as lost. Should you fail to report to us that your parcel has not arrived within this time and we have a signature of delivery from our courier we will be unable to claim for loss of the item from our courier and therefore unable to replace your goods.
- In the very unlikely event that your order is not received and is "lost in the post", please contact us and we will undertake a thorough investigation as to how and why the item has been lost. Once we are able to establish that the item is definitely lost we will redeliver the goods, this may take up to 30 days from the date of posting. Should you wish us to dispatch your order again at once you will have to accept responsibility for of the cost of this until your claim has been completed by our courier. Any failure to co-operate with us or our courier during this investigation could jeopardize your claim for loss. Should your missing order arrive and you fail to inform us within 7 days of delivery to you then you will be liable for the cost of both the original and replacement order.