Inspirations Wholesale are committed to your privacy and do not divulge, sell or rent buyer’s information to 3rd parties. We guarantee that all your personal information will be kept private and secure.
Inspirations Wholesale reveals only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We securely transmit the entire credit card number only to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. We advise that you are careful to sign off if you are using a shared computer.
What Information We Collect
When you place an order or set up an account with us, you are entering into an agreement with us. By completing either one of the above we will ask you to provide some personal information such as;
- Full Name
- Billing / Delivery Address
- Contact Numbers
- Email Address
You share personal information with us when you make an online purchase with us, create an account on our website, when you post a comment on our social media page and when you contact us or request customer service. Please note we’ll only keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose of which it was collected.
How and Why Do We Use Your Personal Data?
How We Use Your Information
Inspirations Wholesale uses the data we collect from you or that you have provided to us in the form of consent for the following uses: To process and dispatch your online orders, to keep up to date with the status of your order to ensure it arrives on time, for marketing or advertising purposes including promotional offers, to respond to customer support enquires, to maintain your account and keep track of your order history, to present our website and its contents to you, to inform you about our products and services and to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
If you sign up to our mailing list we will use your data to offer you promotions, new launches and products that are most likely to be of interest to you.
Where Do We Collect Your Data?
- When you visit our website and use your account to buy products, services or redeem Inspirations Wholesale vouches online.
- When you make a purchase online and check out as guest (we only collect transaction-based data in this case)
- When you create an account with us
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us by any means with complaints, queries or requests.
- When you enter a prize draw or competition or complete surveys we sent you.
- When you comment on or review our products and services
- When you fill in any forms, for example registering at our warehouse.
Who Do We Share Your Data With?
Inspirations Wholesale do not sell your personal information to third parties.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data For?
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of which it was collected. When your data is now longer needed, it will be either deleted or completely anonymised in a way it is non-identifiable way.
Accessing Your Information
At any given time, you will be able to review and amend your personal information by logging into the Inspirations Wholesale website and visiting your account profile page. You will be able to make changes to the following information, name, password, address, email address and phone number. For in-store only customers you can review this information by calling our main office on 0151 334 0818.
What Are Your Rights?
You have the right to request the following:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop using your personal data for marketing purposes
- That we stop any sending consent-based processing after you’ve withdrawn your consent.
- To remove your data fully from our system once you either withdraw your consent, object or there are no legitimate interests in holding your data.
- Your right to withdraw consent at any time
- Legitimate interests – in cases where we- are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask to us to remove your data due to reasons connected to your individual circumstances. We must do so unless we believe we have an overriding reason to continue using your data.
- Direct Marketing – you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data to send any direct marketing activity through either all or selected channels. We must always comply with this request.
How Can You Stop Us Using Your Personal Data for Marketing Purposes?
Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we’ve sent you previously. Once you have clicked this, you will not receive any further communications from that particular channel.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for your data to be removed from our system.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications after requesting your preferences whilst our systems update.
How To Contact Us Should You Have Further Questions?
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact a member of our team and we will try to help you with your request.
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at Inspirations Wholesale, Old Hall Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3NX